Terms of «Nar&UniNet»1. The campaign for persons who would like to connect to Uninet (Citynet) optical Internet and stay in apartments, which were not previously, used optical Uninet (Citynet) services.
2. The campaign is valid on the territory of Baku only in buildings already connected to Uninet (Citynet) network.
3. The key of the campaign offer: Nar subscriber, who toped up balance by 5 AZN and more during period from 25 December, 2015 to 31 January, 2016, will be gifted with two months Internet and IP TV services in accordance with the following rules:
The customer selects any Internet and / or IP TV tariff plan, fills request to connect to Uninet (Citynet) optical network and makes an advance payment for 3rd month according to selected tariff plan. Within 2 working days Uninet (Citynet) connects the customer to the Internet and provides service for 3 months.
4. After the grace period, user can continue using prepaid service with selected tariff plan.
The customer can shift to any other current tariff plan.
5. Participation in the action does not impose any additional obligations on the customer.
6. The provider reserves the right to refuse to provide services in case of violation of these rules.